Answered on July 21,2021
Below is the step by step procedure to prepare an affidavit for proof of income
Step 1: Prepare the draft in word format. A draff looks like the below image
(Below mock draft is not common for all, it changes as per your need hence customize the draft as per your need. The below draft is just for pattern reference)
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 Non- Judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, registrar office, or independent stamp vendor near you
Step 3: Print the draft on normal A4 size paper
Step 4: Pin non-judicial stamp paper and printed draft together
Step 5: Meet the notary public near you with the following documents,
Government-approved identification proof (Aadhar/Passport/Driving license)
Any other supporting document if you have (like salary slip)
Step 6: Notary public reads the printed affidavit and cross verify the above-listed documents
Step 7: Deponent should sign the affidavit in front of notary. Notary seal and sign the affidavit.
Step 8: Notary makes an entry in notary book
This completes the procedure to execute an Affidavit for proof of Income.
We provide an affidavit for Income proof, our service includes home delivery. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- How to update the cast income certificate in Karnataka?
- I need income certificate to apply for brahmin loan. How to get income certificate online in Karnataka ?
- I have applied for a HK region eligibility certificate but it was rejected. The reason for rejection which is showing is that address proof is not given. But, I have been given adhaar card,ration card , birth certificate, bank passbook, digitally signed 10th class cbse marks card, income certificate. These documents can be used as address proof but they did the wrong thing,
- How much time required for income certificate renewal in Karnataka?
- How many days it takes to renew income certificate in Karnataka?
- How to get ews certificate online in Karnataka?
- What should be taken as income proof to get income certificate in Karnataka?