Answered on September 13,2019
Answered on September 13,2019
In order to get road tax refund from Bangalore, you need to pay road tax in Pune and get your vehicle re-registered in Pune as well. Once it is done following documents are required to be submitted at RTO in Bangalore to obtain refund.
- NOC certificate for transfer of Vehicle
- Copy of the road tax receipt paid by the owner of the vehicle in the new state.
- Copy of the road tax receipt paid by the owner of the vehicle in the old state where he or she used to reside.
- Form DT and RTO Form 16 are required to be submitted as applications.
- Copy of either the new or old smart card in addition to a notarized copy of the same.
- The impression of the chassis number of the vehicle.
- Insurance certificate
- Proof of address of the owner that will also act as the proof of migration form the old state to the new.
- A request letter by the owner needs to be submitted to claim the road tax. In addition to this, the bank account and the address to which the cheque has to be sent should also be mentioned.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- My 5 years old car registered in Bangalore and now I am shifted to Pune. I have below questions (1) How much would be my appox road tax in Pune for 5 years old car with 3.5 lakh IDV (2) If I pay road tax in Pune, do I have option to use same KA number with Bangalore registration ? Or I have to change numberto MH ? (3) Approx how long it takes to get tax refund from Bangalore ? and will full tax amount will be refunded ?
- I am moving my car from Pune To Bangalore. I need to apply for refund claim from Pune RTO after paying the road tax in bangalore. Can I apply the claim online or by post or can I apply claim through bangalore RTO or can I apply claim through the agents of Bangalore or Pune ? What is the easiest procedure to process claim of RTO tax refund ?
- I am moving my car from Noida To Bangalore. Do I need to apply for refund claim from Noida RTO after paying the road tax in Bangalore ? Can I apply the claim online or by post or can I apply claim through bangalore RTO or can I apply claim through the agents of Bangalore or Noida ? What is the easiest procedure to process claim of RTO tax refund ?
- I need help to cancel NOC taken in Maharashtra while relocating to Bangalore. As I ended up moving back to Maharashtra within 10 months, I need to cancel the NOC issued earlier from Maharashtra. How can I get necessary documents from Karnataka RTO for cancellation?
- Can I use Mumbai registered scooter in Bangalore by just paying the road tax yearly as I expect to return back to mumbai after 2-3 years? or Should I get it re- registered by taking NOC from Mumbai RTO?
- Can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number same for my Karnataka registered car, as I am shifting to Pune for 2-3 years ?