Answered on December 12,2021
Family Tree certificate from Tahsildar is mandatory to claim movable and immovable assets of deceased person. Assets like bank balance, property transfer, government benefits like pension, provident fund, insurance and organ donation.
Following documents are required to obtain Family tree certificate in Karnataka
Family Members Identification proof (Preferably Aadhaar)
Address proof (Tax paid receipt or rental agreement)
Death certificate (if person deceased)
Family tree Affidavit (notarized)
Applicant passport size photo
Application form (shared the image below)
An Affidavit looks like the below image.
File the application in nadakacheri office or nadakacheri website. An application looks like the below image.
The application contains the details of applicant name, age, address, family members name, age, and relationship details. (ID proofs should establish the relationship).
Death certificate of deceased person should be submitted
Address proof should be submitted, preferably tax paid receipt.
A family tree certificate from tahsildar looks like below image. It takes 15 working days to get family tree certificate from Tahsildar, from the day of filing application.
We provide end-to-end assistance to obtain family tree certificate. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
How to get a Family Tree Certificate in Karnataka? (2022)A family Tree Certificate in Karnataka is often required for the settlement of claims in respect of the deceased family. It also aids to get death benefits or getting the properties in ..
- How can I make my family tree certificate of my mother whose parents have been expired long back and not having the death certificates? Write Answer
- Can I purchase agricultural land in a Karnataka, even though I don't belong to an agricultural farm family? Write Answer
- Can I get a family tree done, even though my parents do not have property in Karnataka? Will it help to get father pension transferred to my mother? Write Answer
- How can I know, which all Govt. departments or offices request for "Family Tree certificate" for work related issues and identity issue? Write Answer
- What is validity of family tree certificate in Karnataka ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.