Answered on May 31,2022
The service acknowledgement receipt generated at the time of raising application online shall include this detail.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- How to get certified finger prints from police? Write Answer
- Execution timeout error in Khata Transfer upload documents page. What to do? Write Answer
- What should I do to get a copy of grant certificate of land in Karnataka state? Write Answer
- I had applied for my sister's pcc few days ago . She got a message that it's approved. But she didn't receive it yet. And the tracking stutas shows as it's delivered. What to do? Write Answer
- I don't have received last year labour Card scholarship but still that was showing in my ssp portal how to check the labour Card scholarship status and how to get scholarship Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.