How can I apply for competative exams like SSC if I am 2A category and my husband is 3b category in Karnataka. Can I apply for change in my caste certificate as per my husband's caste?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka verified
Answered on December 11,2023

Your paternal caste is your caste and caste cannot be changed

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide