For Arogya Karnataka Scheme, In case of an emergency should I still come to a Public Health Institute to get enrolled and then take treatment?

Binoy Binoy
Answered on April 16,2019

In case of emergency, you can go to the nearest empanelled private hospital for the procedures listed under the Emergency code and get enrolled from the Private Hospital.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question