Answered on December 29,2017
It is not compulsory to provide details of accounts which are dormant.
If you have a current or a savings bank account and have not done any transactions through it for more than 12 months, then it will be classified as an inactive account. And if you don’t do any transactions from a bank account for 24 months, then it will be classified as dormant. As per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines, an account becomes dormant if a customer does not initiate transactions such as withdrawal of cash at a branch or automated teller machine (ATM), payment by cheque, transfer of funds through Internet banking, phone banking or ATMs.
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every m ..?
- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form ..?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equ ..?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into ..?
- What is the road tax amount for yellow board vehicle while purchasing?