Answered on September 01,2023
Possible to register the POA without your father-in-law coming to Bangalore.
You and your spouse presence are suffice to register the POA in Bangalore. After the registration, courier the POA to UP to your father-in-law for managing and selling the property in UP.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How can I help my nonfunctional parents, who haven't paid taxes in 8 to 10 years due to the opioid epidemic, figure out their tax status, ensure they're legally compliant, and, if necessary, inquire with the IRS on their behalf with power of attorney?
- I made payment for transfer of ownership and the payment was successful and a new page where I can upload my documents showed up but unfortunately the power went off. When the power came back on I was not able to access the page to upload documents. What should I do?
- FD details and sugama account details check cheyyaan KSFE power app oil pattumo
- FD Kanan pattumo KSFE Power appil?
- Pan card number change cheyyan pattumo KSFE power appil?
- KSFE Power app not working in old android phone. What to do?
- KSFE Power app gulfil kitumo?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.