Can my wife and I, who have property in UP but are currently in Bangalore, give Power of Attorney (POA) to my father-in-law (who lives in UP) so that he can manage the property, including signing property registration documents if we sell it in the future? Is it possible to register the POA without my father-in-law coming to Bangalore?

Possible to register the POA without your father-in-law coming to Bangalore. 

You and your spouse presence are suffice to register the POA in Bangalore. After the registration, courier the POA to UP to your father-in-law for managing and selling the property in UP.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question