Answered on May 03,2020
Certificate for OBC - NCL, SC/ST is available here.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I was born in Karnataka. But after marriage living in Kerala. I have scheduled caste certificate from Karnataka. Now I want to get caste certificate from Kerala state. What is the procedure? Write Answer
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
- I have caste certificate of 2a category and it mentions 2a category for education purpose. My father has caste certificate of 3a category. Now I want to get caste certificate of 2a category for job purpose is it possible or not?if yes how can I get it? Write Answer
- Before marriage, my wife comes under general category in Karnataka because both of her parents are govt employees and exceed the income limit and now after marriage is she eligible for caste and income certificate? Write Answer
- What to do as in hosapete, they are not giving caste certificate for people belonging to bhajantri caste? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.