Answered on May 03,2020
Certificate for OBC - NCL, SC/ST is available here.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- ನಾನು ಮಂಡ್ಯ ಗೌಡ. ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡ್ತಿ ಲಿಂಗಾಯಿತ ಸಾದು ಆಗಿದ್ದು ನಾವು ಅಂತರ್ಜಾತಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹ ದನ ಪಡೆಯಲು ಸಾದ್ಯವೇ? Write Answer
- I lost my new caste certificate number issued by Government of Karnataka. Can I get that new certificate using old caste certificate number? Write Answer
- How do I get a Central level SC ST caste certificate if I have Karnataka state caste certificate? Write Answer
- I have my SC caste certificate in Karnataka issued in 2011. It has my childhood photo in it as I was 4 yrs old then. Now I will be appearing for NEET. Is the same caste certificate valid as my photo in that certificate is my childhood photo? Write Answer
- My wife belongs to OBC category and I belong to ST category and my income level is 9 lakh per annum in Karnataka. Can my wife get OBC certificate or she can get ST caste certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.