Answered on May 03,2020
Answered on May 03,2020
Certificate for OBC - NCL, SC/ST is available here.
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My native place is Ekamba which was on Maharashtra- Karnataka border. I stay in Maharashtra and now i want to apply for caste certificate for my son. We still stay in Maharashtra but the village is in Karnataka now. So how and where to apply for caste certificate? I want a caste certificate that can be used in Maharashtra?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- Our family is staying in Goa for the last 20-25 years. We are properly from Karnataka Bijapur. I need a caste certificate and we belong to OBC caste as per Karnataka but in Goa, they consider us as general category based on relative's caste certificate. Can I claim with the help of their case?
- My ST caste certificate is issued by the Government of Karnataka, as my parents belong to Karnataka. I have completed my 12th standard from Maharashtra state. So my domicile is of Maharashtra state. I had given Jee mains January exam and wanted to ask you that can I get admission in any NIT College through my category rank. And during counseling for the NIT colleges will they take my caste certificate into consideration which is issued by Karnataka state?
- What to do if my caste is mentioned wrongly in the Kerala SSLC certificate and I want to get a caste certificate with my original caste? I have proof of the caste of my parents with me.