Answered on August 02,2023
There is no provision of ABC ID card for NRI students right now.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I had name error on my aadhar card and I created abc id, now I changed the name in aadhar. How to update the new name in abc id? I tried refreshing both in digilocker, the aadhar got updated but ABC ID name is old only. Write Answer
- I have accidently typed MY ABC ID IN MY FRIENDS UUCMS PORTAL and it was saved , and im not able to edit it or change it . What do i do ?? Write Answer
- I have created abc id by selecting wrong institute. If i delete my abc id and fetch new abc id, will my abc id number change? Write Answer
- I updated my aadhaar card name in digilocker but my name is not being updated in my abc id even after updating my aadhaar card and i also tried deleting my abc id and creating it again. What to do? Write Answer
- If I update my phone number on Aadhar card, will my ABC ID change? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.