Answered on September 22,2019
You can use that acknowledgment slip to track the status of caste certificate.
Follow the below steps to track the status of caste certificate.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I paid the prescribed fee to get the caste certificate for my son. Though payment was successful twice on nadakacheri I am unable to get the certificate. What should I do? Write Answer
- I applied for KPTCL but now am not getting KPTCL form and the Registered number. Exam is in 3 days. What can I do? Write Answer
- How to find my taluk, hobli for caste certificate? Write Answer
- I have applied for kptcl junior assistant and done payment also, but while logging in for hall ticket download it's showing incorrect username and password. What to do? Write Answer
- Why my wife was not given OBC certificate in Goa saying her father was from Karnataka? They are in Bhandari Samaj OBC in Karnataka. Her mother is from Goa. I am also from the same Bhandari community obc in Goa. I have my OBC certificate with me. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.