How to get Income Certificate in Karnataka ?
In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to apply for Income certificate in Karnataka online.
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year?
- For getting an OBC certificate, will my sibling’s income be considered to family income or only my parent’s income?
- Whose income should be considered to get caste and income certificate in Karnataka?
- If I apply for renewal of income-caste certificate now through mobile (online) in how many days can I get my income-caste certificate?
- What are the documents required for income and caste certificate in Karnataka?
- I am a KSRTC employee. I want to make a new income certificate for my wife, who is a housewife. What are the documents required to get income certificate?
- How to apply for Income Certificate in Karnataka by online ?
- How to track the status of income certificate in Karnataka ?
- I filled every box in the income certificate application on the Nadakacheri website. But I didn't get the acknowledgment number. How may I get an acknowledgment number which starts with RD?