How to get Caste Certificate in Karnataka ?
In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to obtain Caste Certificate in Karnataka.
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- My ST caste certificate is issued by the Government of Karnataka, as my parents belong to Karnataka. I have completed my 12th standard from Maharashtra state. So my domicile is of Maharashtra state. I had given Jee mains January exam and wanted to ask you that can I get admission in any NIT College through my category rank. And during counseling for the NIT colleges will they take my caste certificate into consideration which is issued by Karnataka state?
- Our family is staying in Goa for the last 20-25 years. We are properly from Karnataka Bijapur. I need a caste certificate and we belong to OBC caste as per Karnataka but in Goa, they consider us as general category based on relative's caste certificate. Can I claim with the help of their case?
- What to do if my caste is mentioned wrongly in the Kerala SSLC certificate and I want to get a caste certificate with my original caste? I have proof of the caste of my parents with me.
- I belong to Karnataka but I am living in Maharashtra for the past 30 years. Now, where should I apply for caste certificate? My children are getting a caste certificate from Karnataka state.
- We have given my daughters caste as roman Catholic during her admission in a ICSE school for LKG and UKG, which is the mother's caste. Can it be changed to SC in 1st standard, during readmission in the same school, which is the fathers caste Or do we need to change her school to submit a change in caste ?
- I have my certificate of 2b caste which is of five years validity. Now the certificate validity is over down by 2 years. So, can I use it for caste certificate not for income certificate?
- I belong to OBC community from Kerala but do not have a caste certificate yet. My father migrated from Kerala to Delhi in 1980 and has the necessary document highlighting his caste. I currently live in Mumbai. The online portal of Kerala Government asks for an address and district in Kerala as the address. It also asks for the Aadhar Card. Could you please clarify, in such a case, how do I get the caste certificate made?
- I have lost the original caste certificate and I don't have the RD number also. I need it for my son's college admission. How to get duplicate copy of caste certificate in Karnataka ?