How to E-Verify Your Income Tax Return using EVC?
In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to verify your returns. After having successfully filed your income tax return, the next step is to verify it. The Income Tax Department starts processing your return, once it is verified. Refunds, if any, are processed for returns that have been submitted and verified
- How to e-Verify your Income Tax Returns?
- I need to add my Aadhaar to Digilocker but to verify it I don't have a mobile number.How can I verify without that Mobile Number?
- I was living in Australia for the past 9 years. I have come back to India. I have a job and income in India on which I pay taxes and file tax return. However, for this year, I would not have spent more than 180 days in India. When I file the tax return, will this income be included in my income or can I exclude it for tax purposes?
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- what will happen if your Aadhar is not linked with your PAN?
- I updated DOB in my Aadhaar. I checked the status later and saw "Your request has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an aadhaar number from any prior enrollment, please reenrol at an authorized enrollment center." After some time, I checked and see this message "No_Description". Later, I see the message "Your Aadhaar update request has been rejected due to mismatch of details in aadhaar form with DOB proof document. Please update again with correct details". And now when I check my update status I again see "No_Description. Why this is happening?
- By mistake I have been using different PANs for different purposes like one for my demat account and another for filing my Income-tax return and payment of taxes. How do I set this right?
- How to verify caste and income certificate ?
- Can I use my income tax return copy as an income certificate for making an EWS certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form 2 or ITR 2 is worrying. Is it necessary for a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) to fill the Schedule of FSI, tax relief (TR), Foreign Assets (FA)?