How to E-Verify Your Income Tax Return using EVC?
In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to verify your returns. After having successfully filed your income tax return, the next step is to verify it. The Income Tax Department starts processing your return, once it is verified. Refunds, if any, are processed for returns that have been submitted and verified
- There are two Digilocker accounts created in error - 1st account was created using mobile number, Aaddhar number was not linked to this account and later another account using aadhar number, mobile number was not linked to this account. Digilocker shows "Mobile number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials". Same issue when we logged in using a mobile number and tried to link aadhaar - Digilocker shows "Aadhaar number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials" Can you please help delete the account created earlier using a mobile number?
- My old mobile phone is broken. I bought a new phone. Whenever I open the digilocker account it says "your aadhaar is already registered with digilocker. You can access your account using your account credentials". How deactivate my account from my old mobile and how to activate it from my new mobile?
- How can I verify a GST bill as real or fake ?How I can verify a GST bill? Is it real or fake? Is it necessary to print the GST registration number on the bill ?
- How to e-Verify your Income Tax Returns?
- I need to add my Aadhaar to Digilocker but to verify it I don't have a mobile number.How can I verify without that Mobile Number?
- Sometimes before I have installed Digilocker on my phone. But unluckly its removed. When I installed the app again, I got the notice that 'Aadhar no is already registered with digilocker and you can access your a/c using your credentials'. But it is not opening. What can I do ?
- I was living in Australia for the past 9 years. I have come back to India. I have a job and income in India on which I pay taxes and file tax return. However, for this year, I would not have spent more than 180 days in India. When I file the tax return, will this income be included in my income or can I exclude it for tax purposes?
- I am unmarried housewife and not doing any job. As such I don't have salary slip form 16 or income tax return form. Which documents shall i submit as income proof to get income certificate ?
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- By mistake I have been using different PANs for different purposes like one for my demat account and another for filing my Income-tax return and payment of taxes. How do I set this right?