How to get Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu?
Process to get Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu is provided.
- How to get DNC certificate for application of community certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- I am from Tirupur in Tamil Nadu. My daughter was born 2 yrs back in 2017 at home and we did not register in any hospital or nursery. So can I get the birth certificate now ?
- Should I upload my income certificate or my father's for getting an OBC certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- I forgot my CAN number in Tamil Nadu eSevai website. How can I get back?
- My Birth certificate, Aadhar card, SSLC certificate, Voter id are issued by the Government of Kerala. But the village officer is not giving me community certificate for psc purpose as my father was born in Tamil Nadu and my mother's home is in Palakkad, Kerala.What to do now?
- Is it possible to get no caste no religion certificate? I am from Virudhunagar district in Tamil Nadu.
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- How do I get amma nutrition bag as I have already applied in anganwadi but I did not get that bag as already am mother of 2 months old baby?
- How do you correct a mother’s name in a daughter’s birth certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- How do I apply for a lost community certificate in the Tamil Nadu Esevai portal?