How to download Aadhaar card using Aadhaar number?
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card by Aadhaar number.
Visit UIDAI website.
Click on "My Aadhaar"
Click on "Download Aadhaar"
Select "Aadhaar Number" below "I have" option.
Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number
Select the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digits of your Aadhaar number
Enter the captcha
Click on "Send OTP"
You will receive your OTP in the registered mobile number. Enter OTP.
Complete the Survey.
Click on "Verify and Download" to download your Aadhaar card.
- I have lost my enrollment details. Can I download aadhaar using my name, dob, pin code and registered mobile number?
- How can I download Kerala ration card in Digilocker. I am not able to download because of the two-letter code BG as example given in the site.What is for Kerala?
- Can I open a bank account using my Aadhaar number instead of PAN?
- I have recently joined a new job. I am supposed to give details of my income from my previous employer to the current one. Can I give this information using my Aadhaar number?
- How can I download Aadhaar card without providing mobile number ?
- I have the upper half part of my Aadhaar card that includes bar code, name & address but I don't have the lower part that has the photo and the details. So how can I download a duplicate copy and also I didn't give my mobile number during the enrollment process?
- How to raise Aadhaar Reprint Request using Registered Mobile Number?
- How to raise Aadhaar Reprint Request using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number?
- Can I download Aadhar card without UID/EID, Mobile number and email ?
- How to link Aadhaar number with PAN using e-Filing portal?