Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a maternity benefit program run by Government of India. It was launched on 2010 as Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY). Later it was renamed as Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) in 2016.
The objectives of the scheme are:
providing partial compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first living child; and
the cash incentives provided would lead to improved health seeking behaviour amongst the Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM).
Under this scheme, the pregnant women and lactating mothers will get Rs. 5000 as incentive to be paid in 3 installments as follows.
First installment of Rs. 1000 on early registration of pregnancy at the anganwadi centre / approved health facility
Second installment of Rs. 2000 after six months of pregnancy on receiving at least one anti natal check-up
Third installment of Rs. 2000 after child birth is registered and the child has received the first cycle of BCG, OPV ,DPT and Hepatitis-B
Following are the eligibility condition for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
All the pregnant women of age 19 years or above are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme.
All pregnant women except employees of central or state government and public sector undertaking.
All pregnant women except one those who receive similar benefits from any other scheme.
The pregnant women should register her pregnancy with approved health centers within 150 days from LMP (last menstrual period).
The women who doesn’t have authorized Mother Child Protection (MCP) card will not get the benefits under this scheme.
MCP card is must for first and second installments.
As part of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme, pregnanat and lactating women, gets Rs 5000 in 3 installments. Following are the documents required for availing benefits under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme
This is the process involved in applying for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme.
Visit the nearest Anganwadi Centre (AWC) and ASHA/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) workers.
They will assist beneficiaries in filling the scheme application form and handing it over to Supervisor/ANM for verification along with requisite documents.
Delay in registration
The beneficiary has to register her pregnancy at the approved health facility within 150 days from the date of LMP which needs to be entered in the MCP Card.
Thereafter, she can apply for availing maternity benefit at Anganwadi Centre or to ASHA/ANM within 730 days from the date of LMP.Following table provides details about various scenarios when the beneficiary doesn't claim or register as per the requirement and solution for the same.
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into my India bank account? What will be the interest rates paid to me by the banks in India? Will the US firm be expected to deduct TDS and remit to income-tax department in India and give me proof of such deposit in Form 16. Will I need to charge Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on the earnings and remit to government?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- Njan foreign companykku vendi work from home vazhi job cheyyunnund. Avarude oru officeum India il illa. Avar enikk avide tax adakkadheyanu ente payment tharunnadhu. Appol njan india yil tax adakkano?. Njan edhuvare India yude purathu pooyittumilla.
- I want to give One and the same certificate in Chennai, which I took from Kerala. So, is One and the same certificate valid all India?
- Is One and Same certificate valid all over India.I am from Kerala and I have to give the certificate in Chennai?
- Is there any place to register for Non-Resident Keralites who wants to come from other States in India?
- Whether Medical and Eye Certificates abroad are accepted by RTO India ?
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Saubhagya Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana)
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana(Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana)
- Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana