Answered on September 27,2021
Insurance is all about cover the risk of uncertain event . Premium is dependent on probability of occurrence of event .
By making a claim each year , you are increasing the probability of occurrence of event hence Insurance Company increases the premium and reduces the sum assured .
You can not use insurance for personal gain . Insurance is a system of win win and not win loss .
Insurer would incentivise you with No claim Bonuses and would reduce your premium if you are not making any claim which means you are a safe driver .
Hope this clarifies
- What if the RC name is not changed after the vehicle is sold?
- How to get a duplicate vehicle registration certificate (RC) ?
- How can I apply for FC for my vehicle?
- Vehicle bought from a second-hand vehicle shop, the exact owner is not available now. But the vehicle RC is in the exact owner's name. Is there any possibility to change the RC name by myself ?
- As per the govt notification, I understand that the validity of RC is extended till Dec 31. Do I need to renew this before I can apply for ownership transfer if I am selling my vehicle ?
- is it possible change ownership if vehicle in blacklist?
- I sold my 2 wheeler. When i am selecting rto, which rto must i select? Transferor near rto or transferee near rto? And when i paid the payment its showing session expired? Am not able to pay the fee. And i have given the vehicle? And i filled the form but payment failed. Ini ithu ok akunathinidayk vandik nthelm preshnamundayal who is responsible ?