Answered on March 16,2019
The workers of unorganized sector are benefited from Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana. The unorganized sector workers include,
- home based workers
- street vendors
- mid-day meal workers
- head loaders
- brick kiln workers
- rag pickers
- domestic workers
- washer men
- rickshaw pullers
- landless laborers
- own account workers
- agricultural workers
- construction workers
- beedi workers
- handloom workers
- leather workers
- Audio- visual workers and similar other occupations.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.