Answered on March 30,2019
A beneficiary family
- Provided that he / she does not own a pucca house (an all-weather dwelling unit) in his / her name in any part of India
- Provided also that in the case of a married couple, either of the spouses or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single house, subject to income eligibility of the household under the Scheme
A beneficiary family will comprise husband, wife, unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters. An adult earning member (irrespective of marital status) can be treated as a separate household
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.