- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- I want an income certificate for college scholarships form. My last two-year income was less than 1 lakh because my mother has work on MSEB as a temporary employees at the place of father cause they had in accident getting handicapped , but now this year my mother has permanent and that's why our income has suddenly changed from 1 lakh to 4lakh. But college not accept this income because it's suddenly changed and that not my fault. I request Patwari to provide an income certificate of below 1 lakh but she didn't respond. What to do ?
- I am unmarried housewife and not doing any job. As such I don't have salary slip form 16 or income tax return form. Which documents shall i submit as income proof to get income certificate ?
- I have caste and income certificate . Now its expired after 5 years . I want only caste certificate I don't want income certificate. So can I apply for the caste certificate or I have to apply again for Income Certificate as well. Even my income remains same ?
- Do I need to get the Circle officer verification report for getting Income Certificate in Maharashtra?
- How to get income certificate in Maharashtra if I don't have Form 16?
- Maharashtra Income certificate documents uploaded kalyavar invalid ka mhanat ?