Answered on April 10,2019
All establishments registered with Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) can apply for availing benefits under the scheme subject to the following conditions:
- Establishments registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) should also have a Labour Identification Number (LIN) allotted to them
under the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- The eligible employer must have added new employees to the reference base of workers in order to avail benefits under the Scheme from August, 2016 onwards.
In addition to above, the establishment should have a valid organisational PAN, which would be validated. Further, the establishment must have a valid Bank Account through which the payments may be made to the establishment.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.