Which employees are eligible under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana scheme ?
Answered on April 10,2019
The PMRPY scheme is meant for the following employees:
- This scheme is for the employees earning wages less than Rs 15,000/- per month under semi-skilled and unskilled category. Thus, new employees earning wages more than Rs 15,000/- per month will not be eligible.
- A new employee is one who has not been working in an EPFO registered establishment on a regular basis prior to 01st April, 2016 and will be determined by the allocation of a new Aadhaar seeded Universal Account Number (UAN) on or after 01.04.2016. it is important to note that for the purpose of the PMRPY Scheme, the UANs need to be Aadhaar seeded and verified.
In case the new employee does not have a new UAN, the employer will facilitate this through UAN portal of EPFO. is proposed to be made applicable for unemployed persons that are semi-skilled and unskilled.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to download Aayusman Bharat card?
Please login through DigiLocker website and follow the process to generate ABHA Card. Click at ABHA Service and select ...
1 0 207
Government of Karnataka . Answered on May 05,2021How to get Pradhan Mantri Mathru vandana Yojane (PMMVY) in Karnataka?
Name of the Department WOMEN AND CHILD WELFARE DEPARTMENT Name of the Service Pradhan Mantri Mathru vandana Yojane (PMMVY) Whom to approach for ...
1 0 345
Consumer Complaints & Protection
Regd. Organization for Consumer Rights .വീടുപണിക്കുവേണ്ടി കുറഞ്ഞ പലിശയ്ക് വായ്പ കിട്ടുവോ ?
വീടുപണിക്കുവേണ്ടി കേന്ദ്ര ഗവൺമെന്റിന്റെ സബ്സിഡിയോടു കൂടിയുള്ള വായ്പാപദ്ധതി PMAY (Urban) ഇനിമുതൽ കൊള്ള പലിശയ്ക്ക് വായ്പയെടുത്ത് വീട് പണിയേണ്ടതില്ല. പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി ആവാസ് യോജന (അർബൻ ) നിങ്ങളെ സഹായിക്കും. 21 വയസ്സു ...
1 0 361
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on July 11,2020Where can I get the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY card in Digilocker?
You can get PMJAY card by clicking on the National Health Authority icon. Just enter requisite details and fetch ...
2 226 4468
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 6651 132958
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 408 16609
Answered on September 19,2021How to convert license number 5/9308/2014 from Kerala to this new format in Digilocker?
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. ...
2 1872 40005
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2574 56430
Answered on October 13,2022What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
Type ‘P’ Blue Passport - General public, This type of passport helps foreign authorities distinguish between general public and ...
2 842 16831
Curated Answers from Government Sources . Answered on October 07,2021I update my address on Aadhar card. How many days it will take?
Aadhaar is generated/updated successfully within 90 days if: 1. Quality of enrolment data meets prescribed standards laid down by UIDAI 2. ...
1 0 18711
VO TECHNOLOGIES FASTag
Answered on October 26,2022How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund?
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104) Step 2 : Register Your Account ...
1 497 10672
Answered on July 15,2021I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
You can take your Intermediate certificate if your done with your higher studies or else you can take your ...
4 215 35749
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 427 26600
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 20435
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.