Answered on April 10,2019
The PMRPY scheme is meant for the following employees:
- This scheme is for the employees earning wages less than Rs 15,000/- per month under semi-skilled and unskilled category. Thus, new employees earning wages more than Rs 15,000/- per month will not be eligible.
- A new employee is one who has not been working in an EPFO registered establishment on a regular basis prior to 01st April, 2016 and will be determined by the allocation of a new Aadhaar seeded Universal Account Number (UAN) on or after 01.04.2016. it is important to note that for the purpose of the PMRPY Scheme, the UANs need to be Aadhaar seeded and verified.
In case the new employee does not have a new UAN, the employer will facilitate this through UAN portal of EPFO. is proposed to be made applicable for unemployed persons that are semi-skilled and unskilled.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.