Answered on March 04,2020
You have to visit the Village Office or Tahsildar office in your area to apply for OBC NCL Certificate. Fill the application form and submit it with the following documents.
Proof of Address - Any of Ration Card, Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill
Proof of Income (Payslip, Income Certificate, etc)
Photograph of the applicant
- I belong to ST community in Andhra Pradesh. After my graduation, I am working as software developer in Karnataka for the past 20 years. My children have been studying in Karnataka for the past 13 years. My caste belongs to ST in Andhra Pradesh but it belongs to SC in Karnataka. Do my children get SC Certificate or ST certificate?
- क्या में गुजरात में जाति प्रमनपात्र निकलवा सकता हु ? मे मूलरूप से राजस्थान से हु लेकिन में पिचले दस साल से गुजरात मे रह रहा हूँ और यही मेरी कॉलेज तक कि पढ़ाई हुई हैं
- I was born in Karnataka. But after marriage living in Kerala. I have scheduled caste certificate from Karnataka. Now I want to get caste certificate from Kerala state. What is the procedure?
- Am I eligible to receive Dr.muthulakshmi intercase marriage scheme benefits when marriage is registered in Mahal not in temple?
- I am from pondicherry and my husband from tamil nadu.We are going to settle at pondicherry. Can my baby avail govt seat at higher education ? can I get residence certificate and community certificate?
- What are the list of sub castes in Koravan community in Tamilnadu?
- I applied community certificate for my son on 01-06-2022, with the application number, I searched for a community certificate, but it shows no records found, now what to do?
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.