Answered on March 04,2020
You have to visit the Village Office or Tahsildar office in your area to apply for OBC NCL Certificate. Fill the application form and submit it with the following documents.
Proof of Address - Any of Ration Card, Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill
Proof of Income (Payslip, Income Certificate, etc)
Photograph of the applicant
- My caste is mentioned in both state and centre level obc list and my parents are both government servants in group -c services so that even their income above 8 lakh ,I am in ncl category But my parents having vacant lands and building in urban area too so I want to know is there any property criteria for ncl category? Am I eligible or not for ncl certificate ?
- What is the difference between OBC and OBC - NCL ?
- Is the BC-B certificate in Andhra Pradesh equal to the OBC NCL certificate?
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- കേരളതിൽ ജോലിക്ക് വേണ്ടി മുസ്ലിം വിഭാഗത്തിൽ പെട്ട ആൾക്ക് മാതാപിതാക്കളലുടെ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രേഖകൾ ഇല്ലാതെ നോൺകൃമിലയർ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ലഭിക്കുമോ ?
- How will I get OBC NCL certificate as Meeseva is at strike now?
- My father is OBC and my mother is Scheduled Caste. My mother and father enrolled me as a scheduled caste and I have married an OBC girl. Now I have one female child and age is less than 6 months. Can I register my child community as my father's caste(OBC) ?