Answered on March 04,2020
You have to visit the Village Office or Tahsildar office in your area to apply for OBC NCL Certificate. Fill the application form and submit it with the following documents.
Proof of Address - Any of Ration Card, Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill
Proof of Income (Payslip, Income Certificate, etc)
Photograph of the applicant
- What is the difference between OBC and OBC - NCL ?
- Is the BC-B certificate in Andhra Pradesh equal to the OBC NCL certificate?
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- How will I get OBC NCL certificate as Meeseva is at strike now?
- My father is OBC and my mother is Scheduled Caste. My mother and father enrolled me as a scheduled caste and I have married an OBC girl. Now I have one female child and age is less than 6 months. Can I register my child community as my father's caste(OBC) ?
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- My wife has obc caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh, but after marriage, she is living with me in Chhattisgarh. Now she has a caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh and a Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh. Is she eligible for applying as obc candidate in any Govt state job ?