Answered on January 19,2022
There is no validity prescribed on NOC. You have to start the process within 30 days of issue of NOC. Otherwise additional tax and late fee starts after 30 days. The validity will be from the date of original registration. If the vehicle is 10 years old, you will get further 5 years only.
- In gujarat rto, i applied for both mcwg and lmv. But gave the test of mcwg only. Will i get license of mcwg? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- What documents do I have to submit to buy a vehicle in Goa as I am working in Goa from 3 yrs? Write Answer
- How to verify my driving licence number? Write Answer
- How to get Jharkhand bike re-registered in Hyderabad. RC card lost Road tax paid. Can someone help me? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.