Answered on April 10,2019
Employers/Establishments applying for the Scheme shall be fully responsible for the information uploaded. If at any time, it is found that the information submitted is incorrect or false, it will be assumed that the EPS payment (and EPF payment for textile sector) has not been made for these employees. The employer will then be liable for dues and penalties as already specified under the relevant provisions of The Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.