Answered on March 28,2019
Subscribers who wish to continue beyond the first year will be expected to give their consent for auto-debit before each successive May 31st for successive years, irrespective of their date of enrollment. Delayed renewal subsequent to this date will be possible on payment of full annual premium and submission of a self-certificate of good health.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.