What is the procedure for getting the treatment under Yeshasvini Health Scheme ?
- The beneficiaries holding unique identification number should approach the Yeshasvini network hospital.
- The hospital checks whether the applicant is Yeshasvini beneficiary and whether the surgery is covered under Yeshasvini scheme.
- Preauthorization is sought from Medical Service Provider (MSP) through internet. The MSP gives pre authorization and then the hospital conducts surgery.
- The hospital forwards bills to the MSP.
- The bills are scrutinised and sent to Yeshasvini Trust.
- Yeshasvini trust passes the bills and after approval in specified sub committee meetings, the payment is made to MSP. MSP inturn makes payment to the hospital.