What is the procedure for getting the treatment under Yeshasvini Health Scheme ?
- The beneficiaries holding unique identification number should approach the Yeshasvini network hospital.
- The hospital checks whether the applicant is Yeshasvini beneficiary and whether the surgery is covered under Yeshasvini scheme.
- Preauthorization is sought from Medical Service Provider (MSP) through internet. The MSP gives pre authorization and then the hospital conducts surgery.
- The hospital forwards bills to the MSP.
- The bills are scrutinised and sent to Yeshasvini Trust.
- Yeshasvini trust passes the bills and after approval in specified sub committee meetings, the payment is made to MSP. MSP inturn makes payment to the hospital.
Yeshasvini ID cards - Recently Asked Questions
I made Yeshasvini card in the year 2017, for my heart operation. Now i have problem in the eyes ,so i went to Narayana an Netralaya ,they checked my eyes and told that i should be operated as i have cataract. Cost of the ooperation ranges from 15,000/- to 1,00,000/-, thats why i want to make renewal of Yeshavini card now. How to renew Yeshavini card ?