Answered on January 17,2019
You can contact any of the agents listed in following link to get Yeshaswini ID card.
Answered on December 27,2017
Visit http://yeshasvini.kar.nic.in to apply for the Yeshasvini card online.
Answered on June 03,2018
Please follow the below step to enroll for Yeshasvini scheme.
- Enrollment or Renewal of membership starts from January/February every year and closes by July/August of that year.
- Local co-operative society, with the assistance of the co-operative department, signs up the members, issues a receipt and deposits the premium with a local co-operative bank, prior to the start of the plan year.
- UHID (Unique Health Identification) enrollment form containing predefined numbers using barcode reader are issued to the main member. Each enrolment form contains particulars of the main member and his family members name, age, relationship, society membership number, date and photo of family members who are enrolled under scheme including the main member. The beneficiary details are available in this website www.yeshasvini.kar.nic.in/yeshsearch.
Check this link to get all your doubts on Yeshasvini ID card cleared.
Answered on July 25,2020
if you are living in Karnataka then you have a gift of Yeshaswini ID card by using Yeshaswini scheme you can take full benefits like features, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc about this Yeshaswini scheme so visit here.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- How to apply for Transfer of Ownership at BESCL in Bengaluru?
- How to apply for change of property ownership within Town Municipal Council Limit in Karnataka?
- How to apply for Building plan approval for sites in BDA layouts and BDA approved private layouts, not handed over to BBMP yet where the height of the proposed building is up to 15 meters in Karnataka?
- How to apply for Pre-exam training programme for backward classes in Karnataka?
- How to apply for Defence Force Training in Karnataka?
- How to apply for Nursing Training Programme for backward classes in Karnataka?