Answered on October 09,2018
Under Rural Yeshasvini scheme the maximum limit is Rs 1.25 lakh in case of single admission and Rs 2.00 lakh in case of multiple surgeries and in Nagara Yeshasvini, it is Rs 1.75 lakh for single admission and Rs 2.50 lakh for multiple admissions in the same year.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.