Answered on March 25,2019
MUDRA is a refinancing agency which will extend its funds to Last Mile Financiers to enable them to reach out to the sector. Access to finance in conjunction with rational price is going to be the unique customer value proposition of MUDRA. It will use a variety of innovative financing means including technology to bring down the cost of funding for the ultimate borrower.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.