Answered on November 19,2021
Nearly 2.62 lakhs as per old regime.
- When I first created my digilocker account, my PAN was verified without any issues. Recently I noticed that the pan verification is always pending, inspite of correct information. Everything is as per pancard and my PAN and aadhar are linked too. What to do? Write Answer
- In case of deceased of the capital account holder, the legal heir has to get approval from assessing officer on form H. What are the documents to be submitted to the assessing officer and how long does it take to get approval?? Write Answer
- What is the maximum tax I can save if my income is 13 lakhs per annum? Write Answer
- What is the tax rate on bitcoin profits? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.