Answered on March 31,2019
Eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana is as follows.
- Minimum Entry Age: 60 years (completed)
- Maximum Entry Age: No limit
- Policy Term : 10 years
Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana can be purchased without any medical examination and premature exit is allowed during policy term under exceptional circumstances like critical/terminal illness of self or spouse.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.