Answered on December 27,2017
The scheme is open to members of the following Society/Groups.
- Rural co-operative society
- Self help group/Sthree Shakti group having financial transaction with the Cooperative Society/Banks
- Weavers, Beedi Workers and Fisherman Cooperative Societies
Applicant should be under the age of 75 years and should be a member of these groups for at least six months prior to the date of commencement of the Scheme every year i.e. 1st June. Applicant can enroll all members of their family (Joint Family members including parents, Children and Grand Children) even though they are not members of the cooperative society.
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.