Answered on March 19,2019
Under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme, free LPG gas connections are provided to the women belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) household.
Under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme, LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with a support of Rs. 1600 per connection. The scheme provides cash assistance to cover the cost of Security Deposit of Cylinder, Pressure regulator, cost of issuance of Domestic Gas Customer Card (DGCC).
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.