Answered on January 27,2019
The part number of electoral roll represents the constituency the voter belongs to. The part number of electoral roll is hence a representation of the area you reside in. You can find it both in online and offline method.
Follow the below steps to get part number from voter ID card online.
- Visit https://electoralsearch.in/
- Enter name of person
- Enter the captcha code and press Search button
- You will see the list of people who have the same name as yours.
- Enter basic details like age, date of birth, state, district etc. to filter it to get the required person
- Click on View Details to check the details
- You can see the part number from there.
You can know your part no. of electoral roll by looking into the part number on the Voter IDs of your family members or neighbors. This is because, if you live in the same area/mohalla, you will have the same part number of electoral roll. On the reverse of his/her Voter ID card, you will find multiple details like sex, date of birth, address, date, assembly, constituency no. and name and part number and name. This will be your part no of electoral roll.
Answered on January 03,2019
Step by step instruction on finding part number is provided below.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- Why I am not able to download my epic which is approved? Write Answer
- How many days take to change adress in voter id by nvsp portal online mode? Write Answer
- My application is rejected saying name already exists in electoral roll, where as this is the first time I have applied? Write Answer
- Can I link one more voter ID in my mobile number? Write Answer
- How to transfer voter Id from one district to another district through online mode? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.