Answered on January 16,2018
NOTA stands for “None of the above” vote which was introduced in India on 27thSep’13 after the Supreme Court of India ruled in favour of Election Commission of India’s permission of providing a “None of the above” option for voters, as it would give voters the choice of not casting their vote to any of the undeserving candidate.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- Can I apply for voter card if my family don't have voter card? Write Answer
- I have registered for voter id 2 weeks back and till date BLO is not appointed. How many days it will take to appoint the BLO and for whole process? Write Answer
- If i apply voter id online how much time it will take take to get process and get voter id card number? Write Answer
- How many days will it take to change name in voter ID card? Write Answer
- How to get PVC voter ID card? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.