Answered on January 25,2018
Yeshasvini scheme does not cover the following.
- Medical and follow up treatment
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Kidney and heart transplants
- Cosmetic surgery
- Burnt cases
- Dental surgeries
- Road traffic accidents
- Medico legal cases
- Diagnostic investigations
- Auto immune diseases
- Skin grafting, dialysis
- Artificial limb
- Deviated nasal septum screws and stunt etc for orthopedic and urological surgeries
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.