What is not covered under Yeshasvini Scheme?
Yeshasvini scheme does not cover the following.
- Medical and follow up treatment
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Kidney and heart transplants
- Cosmetic surgery
- Burnt cases
- Dental surgeries
- Road traffic accidents
- Medico legal cases
- Diagnostic investigations
- Auto immune diseases
- Skin grafting, dialysis
- Artificial limb
- Deviated nasal septum screws and stunt etc for orthopedic and urological surgeries
Yeshasvini ID cards - Recently Asked Questions
I made Yeshasvini card in the year 2017, for my heart operation. Now i have problem in the eyes ,so i went to Narayana an Netralaya ,they checked my eyes and told that i should be operated as i have cataract. Cost of the ooperation ranges from 15,000/- to 1,00,000/-, thats why i want to make renewal of Yeshavini card now. How to renew Yeshavini card ?