Answered on February 15,2018
A Commercial Establishment shall mean a commercial or trading or banking or insurance establishment, an establishment or administrative service in which person employed are mainly engaged in office work, a hotel, restaurant, boarding or eating house, a café or any other refreshment house, a theatre or any other place of public amusement or entertainment and includes such establishments as the State government may by notification declare to be a commercial establishment for the purpose of this Act.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get BBMP permission for shop? Write Answer
- How to register drivers association or union in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to get new shop license in Karnataka ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.