Answered on February 15,2018
A Commercial Establishment shall mean a commercial or trading or banking or insurance establishment, an establishment or administrative service in which person employed are mainly engaged in office work, a hotel, restaurant, boarding or eating house, a café or any other refreshment house, a theatre or any other place of public amusement or entertainment and includes such establishments as the State government may by notification declare to be a commercial establishment for the purpose of this Act.
- How to get the Registration under the Karnataka Shops and Commercial Establis ..?
- How to renew the registration of shops from Labour Department in Karnata
- How to get the registration of principal employer from Labour Department in K ..?
- How to get the registration of establishment under the Building and Other Construc ..?
- How to get the registration of building and other construction workers from L ..?