Answered on April 10,2019
1. Eligibility Criteria for establishments for claiming benefit under the scheme:
- Establishment should be registered with EPFO under EPF Act 1952 and have a valid LIN
- In case the establishment does not have a Labour Identification Number (LIN), he may apply through the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- Establishment should have a valid organisational PAN
- Establishment must have a valid Bank Account, the details of which are to be entered and through which payments may be made to the establishment.
- Establishment should have submitted their ECR for the month of March, 2016
- Establishment should have added new employees on or after 01.04.2016
- For new establishments registered after 01.04.2016, all new employees can be covered subject to para 2 below
2. Necessary conditions for eligibility of employees under PMRPY:
- New employee should have joined in the establishment (refer 1(e) above) on or after 01.04.2016 and should not have been a regular employee in any EPF registered establishment prior to this.
- Employer should ensure that the new employee has a valid UAN which is Aadhaar linked and issued after 01st April, 2016. In case it is not available, it may obtained from the EPFO website (http://www.epfindia.com/). The mobile number and other contact details are to be captured by EPFO.
- The monthly wages of the new employee should be less than Rs. 15,001
- The EPS contribution for the new employee will be available for 3 years.
- In case an establishment eligible for a scheme has a drop/fall in employment from the reference base, the establishment will not be eligible for the scheme in the months where employment is below this reference base.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question