Answered on January 22,2018
DIN is a unique Identification Number allotted to an individual who is appointed as director of a company, upon making an application in form DIR-3 pursuant to section 153 & 154 of the Companies Act, 2013
Central Government (Office of Regional Director (Northern Region), Ministry of Corporate Affairs) allots the DIN upon processing the form DIR-3 filed by the applicant. Further person who is appointed as a director upon filing form INC-29 will be issued a DIN by the approving authority (Central Registration Centre).
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How can I remove blacklisted fastag in vehicle no., as the company issued new fastag in the same vehicle no? I had to pay with fine at toll after charging for about 500/ in new fastag act. as they said old fastag has not been deactivated.
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?