Answered on December 29,2017
The certificate contains information about the user’s identity (name, pin code, country, email address, the date the certificate was issued and the name of the certifying authority).
A Digital Signature is an electronic form of a signature. Just as one authenticates a document with handwritten signature, a digital signature authenticates electronic documents.
A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) can be presented electronically to prove identity, to access services on the internet or to sign certain documents digitally. A DSC provides with a high level of security for online transactions by ensuring absolute privacy of information exchanged using a DSC.
- I applied for two certificates in Kerala through Edistrict portal. If I download the certificate, will there be Digital Signature in it ? How will I know whether it is valid?
- 1. While selling a car, we need to add address details in vaahan site. Is it the seller's address or buyer's address? 2. We need to upload aadhar and pan card details in vahan. Is it sellers aadhar and pan details or buyers aadhar and pan or details of both parties? 3. Can we add digital signature in the form 29 & 30 downloaded from vaahan? ( to avoid printing)
- When downloading Digital Degree from Digilocker from DU. My record is not found there. What to do now?
- I want digital locker. How to get it ?
- I am not getting otp from digital locker. What to do ?
- I have a digital marketing agency. Will i be able to have office space in Kerala startup mission?
- What is the Digital Workforce Management System (DWMS) of Government of Kerala?