Answered on April 04,2019
Following are the incentives for opening Jan Aushadi Stores.
- Operating agency will be provided 20% margin on MRP (Excluding taxes) of each drug. a. BPPI will provide one-time financial assistance upto Rs. 2.50 lakh as per details given belowwhere space is provided free by State Govt in Government Hospital premises
- Rs. 1 lakh reimbursement of furniture and fixtures.
- Rs. 1 lakh by way of free medicines in the beginning.
- Rs 0.50 lakh as reimbursement for computer, internet, printer, etc.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.