Answered on February 11,2019
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment. You are allowed to do it upto 2 times only within a year of first appointment date.
In order to reschedule your appointment, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Passport Seva Website
- Click on "Login"
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to "Applicant Home" page
- In left hand side of the page, Click on "View Saved/Submitted Applications" under the "Services" tab
- You can see list of your submitted/saved applications. Click on the required application
- Now Click on "Schedule Appointment for Application Submission".
- Here you have the option to reschedule / cancel appointment.
- If you want to reschedule it, provide the new dates and reschedule it.