Answered on March 21,2019
The beneficiary can apply for benefits under the PMMVY Scheme within 730 days from LMP date or 460 days from the date of Child Birth (in case of unavailability of LMP date) subject to fulfillment of all the other eligibility criteria under the Scheme.
Following are few of the cases when beneficiary applies late for the scheme.
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.