What do I do if I lose my passport?

Dileep Dileep
Answered on December 17,2017

Loss of passport should be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station and to the Passport Office or Indian Mission, if abroad. You can apply for "Re-issue" of passport at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra and submit the required documents along with your passport application form. 

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question