Answered on March 21,2019
Following are the conditions to be satisfied for 1st,2nd and 3rd installments.
Conditions for 1st installment
- Requires mother to register her pregnancy in the MCP card along with required documents within 150 days from LMP.
Conditions for 2nd installment
- She should complete at least one Ante Natal Check Up
- Can be claimed after 180 days of LMP
Conditions for 3rd installment
- Child Birth is registered.
- Child has received first cycle of immunizations of CG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis B.
- Aadhaar is mandatory in all states except for J&K, Assam, Meghalaya
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.