Answered on January 22,2018
Name reservation: The first step to incorporate Limited liability partnership (LLP) is reservation of name of LLP. Applicant has to file eForm 1, for ascertaining availability and reservation of the name of a LLP business.
Incorporate LLP: After reserving a name, user has to file eForm 2 for incorporating a new Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
eForm 2 contains the details of LLP proposed to be incorporated, partners’/ designated partners’ details and consent of the partners/ designated partners to act as partners/ designated partners.
LLP Agreement: Execution of LLP Agreement is mandatory as per Section 23 of the Act. LLP Agreement is required to be filed with the registrar in eForm 3 within 30 days of incorporation of LLP.
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How can I remove blacklisted fastag in vehicle no., as the company issued new fastag in the same vehicle no? I had to pay with fine at toll after charging for about 500/ in new fastag act. as they said old fastag has not been deactivated.
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?