Answered on January 25,2018
Medical emergencies such as dog bite, snake bite, bull gore injuries, electric shocks, drowning and accidents occurred while operating agricultural equipments are covered under this scheme. Normal delivery, neo natal care and angioplasty procedure are also covered under this scheme.
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.