Answered on March 30,2019
For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme, the income norms for various Household categories are defined as under:
- Economicaly Weaker Section (EWS) households/individuals with an annual income up to Rs. 3.00 lakh
- Low Income Group (LIG) households/individuals with an annual income more than Rs. 3.00 lakh and up to Rs. 6.00 lak
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) households/individuals with an annual income more than Rs.6.00 lakh and up to Rs.12.00 lakh
- Middle Income Group II (MIG II) households/individuals with an annual income more than Rs12.00 lakh to INR 18.00 lakh
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.